Friday, September 14, 2012

Just a few of my creations....

Just to give you an idea of some of the things I make, I figured I would post them here.  Just remember that the photography that I do is all copyrighted and I would appreciate it if you did not just take them and spread them around.  If you would like to show your friends, please just send them here to look.  Thank you!











This is a custom made bookmark for a friend.  All cross stitch.

Made this for my daughter for her 3rd birthday.  Plastic Canvas

A witch magnet I made for a group competition.  Plastic Canvas

Another Tinkerbell for my daughters birthday.  Plastic Canvas

Plastic Canvas

This is a small wind spinner.  It is priced at $12 for 2 colors.  Any more than two colors and a price will be discussed.

A bookmark I made for myself.  Cross stitch

A scarf I made for my daughter.  This is a kids size.  I do make larger ones for adults as well.  Loom Knitting
This is a large wind spinner.  They are priced at $15 for 2 colors.  Any more than two colors and price will be discussed.  Plastic Canvas







 These are a few of my photography endevors.  As you can see they are of my beautiful daughter.  I also have some still life photos as well.



Well there you have it!  A sample of my work!  If you are interested in anything please feel free to email me or comment and I will get back to you!  Thank you and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment