Thursday, September 20, 2012

Had a blast crafting with my girls last night.  We decided it was time to start on the Halloween projects.  If you know me, then you know that Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year.  And if I get a chance to I go all out with the decorations.  Well, last night we decided to makes witches and a toilet peeper.

 For the witches we decided to add a little learning to the process.  They cut out the basic shapes of a circle, rectangle, square and a triangle.  Put it all together and have Mom help with the hair, and viola!  Probably the cutest witches around!


 I think our toilet peeper they had the most fun with.  I had each of them cut out one eye and 3 ovals for the fingers.  After they were done cutting everything out they glued him together and we taped him to the toilet.  Just remember, he's watching you!

I don't think I have ever seen my girls so happy to craft in their life.  They not only had a blast but they are now excited for this weekend when we make our bats, ghosts, skeletons, and Frankensteins!

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. I love your toliet peeper. LOL

    I'm your newest follower.
    http://www.krystlbearscorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete